Tuesday, March 4, 2008

there's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold.

so, since robbie wasn't here for christmas this year, we decided to wait until he was home to exchange presents and such. anyway, he got me a GUITAR! it's pretty. and black. i haven't named it yet though [kaity, help] which is pretty unlike me. the creative juices just aren't flowing.

ANYWAY.

todd and robbie taught me a few chords. G, C, D and E.
that's all i know so far.
so basically i know how to play 3 songs...all of which only use G and C.
haha.
but i'm learning to read guitar tabs[which is HIGHLY confusing to me] and pick up on a few more songs.
it is my mission to learn Stairway to Heaven.
even if it kills me.

: ]

2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Great Song... It's a MUST for any new guitar rocker.

Peace and Fighting said...

name that guitar....guity...guity up!!! hahaha...get it? :P

-Mike
*in a goofy mood*