Tuesday, March 25, 2008

love is all you need.

i think this man's way of thinking was brilliant. i really admire all that he was, and all of the noble attributes he gave during his lifetime.
i wanted to share some quotes i found that i really liked...



“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”

“You are all geniuses, and you are all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, live peace, and breathe peace, and you'll get it as soon as you like.”

“Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.”

“My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all."

"When real music comes to me- the music of the spheres- the music that surpasses understanding, that has nothing to do with me because i'm just the channel. The only joy for me is for it to be given to me, and to transcribe it like a medium...those moments are what i live for."

-John Lennon

No comments: