Thursday, January 31, 2008

wonderwall.

Today was gonna be the day-
But they'll never throw it back to you.
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do .
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do ,
About you now .

And all the roads that lead to you were winding.
And all the lights that light the way are blinding.
There are many things that I would like to say to you,
I don't know how.

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me...
And after all,
You're my wonderwall.

[Ryan Adams' rendition of the Oasis song, "Wonderwall" is lovely. check it out. the words and the music are touching.]

2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Why did he have to go mess up a perfectly good song?

Todd Wright said...

Man..I just do not get the allure of Ryan Adams.

But Oasis - YEAH!

(I'm hoping that someday, somebody will explain to me what the song means. I love it. I just have no clue what it's about.)